Monday, March 8, 2010

I thought today was going to be different.

In the last week I have cried everyday, I was determined to make today different with no tears. I'm so stressed out and feel like I have so much on my plate and know one seems to understand. I feel like I go to school near full time go to work four days a week and typically stay until close and then I have the gym, friends, and Scott to keep happy along with finding time to play with Rambo and clean up after Scott and do my own things like laundry eat and even go to the bathroom. Today was over all hard, I am OCD in a way with time management When I have some place to be at a specific time I like to be there just the same as when I'm told a time I don't like it to change...this is how I budget my time for what time I need to start getting ready to how long it's going to take me to get to this place and so fourth. Scott said last night he would take the car to work come get me at 11:30am and then take me to work at 12:00pm then he changed the plan, but not only that he said he never said the previous....I can't stand it. He has also called me to change the plan but to tell me (not ask me) to make him lunch, I go into the kitchen to make it and get 10x more stressed out the kitchen that I just cleaned the night before is already trashed....before I can start cleaning I need to clean the kitchen WTF I get everything set and it's 11:45am I'm about to walk out the door to go to work and I get a call from my boss saying she changed my schedule from 12:00pm to 6:00pm (witch I was so excited I didn't have to close) to 3:00pm to 11:00pm what kind of boss calls someone 15 minutes before there shift and says: " I changed your schedule a little because I just got back from Vegas so yeah, you work from 3:00 to 11:00" WHAT! Not only do I have to wait to leave the house to go to work but now I have to be there until 11:00pm with no dinner....I call Scott to vent and he of course makes this about him how I'm attacking him....uhhhggg I can't stop screaming and crying why does everyone have to take advantage of me and make me feel like crap if I don't do things the way they want it done. I just want to get everyone out of my life right now except Rambo work from home and not talk or see anyone for two full months....yeah I think that would be enough time to just cool down and take some me time and not have to deal with everyone else's problems that they lay out on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment